Anas to break silence on extortion video on Thursday
Abdul Malik Kweku Baako has revealed that controversial journalist, Anas Aremeyaw Anas, would on Thursday speak publicly on the myriad allegations leveled against him by Kennedy Agyapong.
He says plans are afoot for Anas to react to the claims of fraud and blackmail leveled against him on some radio stations in Accra.
“Anas himself will speak to the allegations. He will speak for himself because people have started calling me PRO of Anas on social media. Anas will grant interviews to one or two radio stations on the matter,” Kweku Baako disclosed on Peace FM.
Mr Kennedy Agyapong will today carry out his threat to premiere his exposé video, dubbed: Who watches the watchman, at the forecourt of Ken City Media at Madina in Accra.
The video, which he says is his own version of secret recordings of how the investigative journalist, Anas Aremeyaw Anas, operates undercover, will be shown at 7 p.m.
Mr Agyapong, in an interview, reiterated his stance against Anas’s modus operandi and insisted that, that was why he had been motivated to expose him (Anas).
He promised that his video would vindicate his stance on the matter and that it would be a happy moment for patrons at the forecourt of Ken City to watch the video.
Do you want to be featured on Asempanews.com? Send us a message on our Facebook page now with your stories, photos or videos.