How Takoradi girls’ kidnappers visited shrines

Leaked chats between Samuel Udoetuk Mills and John Oji reveals how the suspected kidnappers of the three Takoradi girls may also have been into rituals as they were said to have visited shrines in the Volta Region for fortification prior to the operation.

One of them in the chats reveals how the native doctor is powerful and does wonders asking the other when he will come over for them to complete the process.

“He does wonders here. Anywhere you are he can command money for you. When are you coming over”, one of them asked in the leaked chat intercepted by this portal.

In the leaked chats, a plan of how one of the girls could be lured to their apartment and subsequently sedated is also hatched “do you know of any sleeping drugs”.

Ruth Quayson, Priscilla Blessing Bentum and Priscilla Koranchie are believed to have been kidnapped between August 2018 and January 2019 and have since not been found.

Chief mastermind of the act, Samuel Udoetuk-Wills a Nigerian was jailed recently but is still facing other charges before Sekondi High Court after he escaped from jail in December 2018 following his first arrest.

Last Friday, Police retrieved human parts from the septic tank of his apartment with suspicion these could be the victims of the kidnapping.

Police however reveals that it is only after forensic examination they will be able to confirm if the human parts are those of the girls or otherwise.

“As part of Investigations into the three (3) Takoradi kidnapped girls, the Criminal Investigation Department and the Western Regional Command earlier this evening August 2, 2019 conducted an operation at kansaworodo a suburb of Takoradi. During the operation which took place at about 7pm, some human remains were retrieved from a septic tank at an uncompleted building.

The building was previously occupied by convict Samuel Odeoutuk Willis who is one of the accused persons standing trial for allegedly kidnapping the three (3) Takoradi girls.

The discovered human remains would be sent to the forensic science laboratory of the Ghana police service for analysis and further investigation”, a statement from the police said.

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *