Joe Mettle Ministries and partners, organizers of the Praise Reloaded Concert is set to host the 8th edition of the concert dubbed “Wind of Revival” on 30th June 2019 at the Perez Dome, Dzorwulu.
Joe Mettle will headline the event with special performances from Ceccy Twum, Cwesi Oteng and Jonathan Nelson from the USA.
They will be backed by the LoveGift band. The Wind of Revival edition, like the previous year, is based on the scripture in Acts 2:1-4.
“Everyone needs a revival in one area or the other; it could be in your businesses, your relationships or education. I am trusting God for a mighty move of His presence that will bring change in the lives of many people,” Joe Mettle.
Joe will minister some songs from his upcoming Wind of Revival album at the event. The album, which will be his 5th publicly released album, has well-produced songs that will stir listeners up to worship and prayer.
The songs include Pentecost, Tumi Wura and the Hallelujah Song which features Jonathan Nelson. The event promises to be a memorable night of music and patrons are assured of adequate security.
Joe Mettle’s Praise Reloaded has run successfully over the years and featured artistes from Ghana, South Africa, Nigeria, UK and France.
It also attracts audience from people in the West African sub-region, USA, Canada and the UK.
Tickets for the event are available at the Airport Shell, Baatsona Total, Nallem Stores at the Malls and Allied Oil Filling Stations in Accra and Tema.
Praise Reloaded is powered by Reverb Studios and proudly sponsored by Tang Palace Hotel, Virtual Sound Lab and DDP Outdoor.
ABOUT THE PRAISE RELOADED
• Praise Reloaded is the annual headline gospel music concert hosted by Joe Mettle. The event was first held in 2012 and has grown each successive year to become one of the most anticipated on the Ghana events calendar. Joe Mettle believes in the power of praise and worship and its ability to effect change in society – this forms the basis for the organization of the event.
• 60% of the event audience is within the professional, self-employed and graduate brackets. 40% are also tertiary and high school students. This trend has been consistent for the past 6 years especially between 2014 and 2018.
• Previous editions have featured gospel musician from Ghana, Nigeria, South Africa, UK and France. They include Danny Nettey (late), Ntokozo Mbambo, Ohemaa Mercy, Akesse Brempong, Uncle Ato, Onos Ariyo, Cwesi Oteng and Luigi Maclean.
• Three out of four of Joe Mettle’s albums have been recorded live at the Praise Reloaded concert. They include the Sound of Praise, Encounter and God of Miracles which features his song Bonooni.
• The 2012 edition was held at the Tesano Baptist Church and it moved to the Royal House Chapel in 2013. In 2014 it was held at the RRC Assemblies of God Church at Roman Ridge and was later moved to CEM auditorium in 2015. 2016 saw the event move to Tema and was brought back to the Accra International Conference Centre in 2017. The 2018 edition was held at the Action Chapel and is set to be hosted at the Perez Dome in 2019.