Regional

Passengers escape unhurt as bus goes up in flames

All passengers in a Kumasi-Ho commercial bus escaped death by a whisker after the bus burst into flames.

The incident happened at Tsito [Bator] in the Volta Region on Saturday afternoon.

All occupants escaped unhurt. A video of the burning bus available to Kasapafmonline.com, captures the passengers standing afar shocked by the happening.

It is not immediately known was caused the fire.

kasapafmonline.com

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *